Created by one of XDA Developers members known as Snoop85, this ADB Installer is a one-stop solution to install ADB Drivers and setup Fastboot interface on Windows based computer. This ADB Drivers package is obviously another alternative just in case other ADB Drivers you have installed are no longer compatible, throwing errors, or working improperly. Just uninstall the old one and instal this one.
Also read :
Why should I install this package? This package contains three most needed files for your PC to recognize and to be able to interact properly with your Android device: ADB, Fastboot and Google Drivers. Generally, you can obtain them by installing Android SDK which is big in size. Hence, this package comes to simplify the install process and it weighs no more than 10MB. It is small in size and is easy to install. On top of that, it has all your PC needs to establish ADB connection to your Android phone which in this case is Xiaomi Mi or Redmi devices. The developer claimed the installation process takes only 15 seconds to complete.
How to install
Step 1 – Download the package from below link.
Step 2 – Double-click on its .exe file to launch the installer.
Step 3 – It will ask you several questions. Just answer yes three times.
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
- Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
Step 4 – Just continue with the process and after 15 seconds have passed, it finished.
- All-in-one installer
- The installer will automatically decide whether the Windows system is 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Drivers are installed to system so it’s no longer needed to install them from directories.
- Command Prompt (CMD) can use ADB and Fastboot from any directory.
- Windows 8.1 users who got error installing this driver should first install Windows Update KB2917929.
- Any Google USB Drivers installed previously must be firstly uninstalled.
- Updated adb and fastboot to API 23 version (Android 6.0)
- Updated adb and fastboot to API 21 version (Android 5.0)
- Fixed bug refusing to set %PATH%
- Fixed %PATH% for Windows XP (SETX missing)
- Updated Google USB Driver to version 11.0.0000.00000
- Now use 7-Zip SFX (instead of WinRAR)
- Add choice for "system-wide" or "current user only" installation of adb
- Newer DPInst (WDK 8.1)
- Reduced size
- Fixed bug
- Update only files that need to be updated
- Add to PATH only when its not already present (prevent having it twice or more)
- Updated Google USB Driver to version 9.0.0000.00000
- 2KB bigger
- Added Y/N option for installations (you can choose what to install)
- Changed installation directory to "%SystemDrive%\adb" and added PATH
- Will also remove adb from WINDIR if you still have it here
- Changed x86/x64 detection system
- 0.01MB smaller than previous version
- Initial release
Official page : at XDA Forum.
Mirror download as below – file is stored in our EU server with good connectivity through Asia. The file is compressed in a .zip file. Use either Winzip or Winrar to extract the installer (.exe) file.
File name :
Version 1.4.3 | 39436 downloads | 9 MB