Unlocking your Xiaomi device allows you to modify several system critical components but it may in some extent also result in equipment damage. For your information, bootloader lock is basically set by Xiaomi to prevent non official network or sales channels by unscrupulous or fraud traders of unlocked phones and tempering the system by installing a lot of trash and unwanted applications which affect the end user experience. However, in some cases you may still need to unlock your phone’s bootloader either for your own experiment or may be you need to fix something.
Whatever your reason is and if somehow you need to do it, so here’s a US based mirror download link of the English version of Mi Flash Unlock Tool for Redmi Note 3, Mi 4c, and Mi Note Pro device. The purpose of this Windows based tool is obvious which is to unlock your phone.
So go ahead and download this tool. The file is mirrored by us exclusively for you who -for any reason- can’t download directly from Xiaomi’s server. The Unlock Tool is in English and it is untouched original file.
There are several things you may need to know :
- This tool will only work if you applied for an unlock permission at en.miui.com/unlock and have received a verification SMS.
- Make sure your personal details at account.xiaomi.com are correct.
- Especially the data about your mobile phone number and selected country.
- Make sure the MIUI version you have it running on your phone is MIUI Developer Build.
What will change after locking bootloader?
- Locking bootloader will not affect normal OTA updates
- ROOT will be disabled if user has enabled it before. Enabling ROOT will need to unlock bootloader
- Recovery mode is changed. Updating via Recovery will need to use Mi PC Suite
- Devices with locked bootloader can not update using Miflash. Users need to unlock bootloader if they want to flash Fastboot ROMs.
You can download the MiFlash Unlock Tool below..
File name :
Version 1.1.0317.1 | 111336 downloads | 2 MB