Based on Xiaomi.eu build of MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Redmi Note 3 MTK (RN3MTK), LoXaR has managed to release its modded version with several additional features as well as enhancements. Some key points of what he have done with this custom ROM are pre-rooted with SuperSU v2.67, iOS 9 Smilies, Sony Xperia keyboard, Google Play (GApps) included, and the most important thing is bloatware / Chinese apps have been removed.
The ROM itself is ported from Android 5.0.2 LRX22GG. Overall user interface is similar to stock MIUI 7 because Xiaomi.eu built this custom ROM based on that. SHortly, it serves as unofficial build of MIUI 7 and it is stable plus multi-language. Check out the list of included languages below :
English (miui.com, xiaomi.eu)
Chinese (Xiaomi, miui.com)
Polish (Acid, miuipolska.pl)
Slovak (ingbrzy, miuios.cz)
Czech (kynio, miuios.cz)
French (cpasmoi, MiFrance)
Croatian (Masva, MIUI Adria)
Greek (Xiaomi-Miui Hellas TEAM)
Norwegian (datagutt, miuios.no)
Dutch (cueie, mannyribo, redmaner)
Spanish (rpperezr and spanish users)
Turkish (Celaleddin, ekilciler)
Brazilian-Portuguese (MIUIBrasil, miuirom.com.br)
Serbian (BalcanGSM, dudjaa, petar, perga, Daconi, MASVA)
Hebrew (Kkffiirr, Eliran0216)
German (muhamed89, cp82, dahool2016, and more)
Official download page : http://en.miui.com/thread-216904-1-1.html
Mirror download link from our server in Europe :
File name :
Version 184.108.40.206 | 944 downloads | 768 MB
How to install?
Section #1 : Preparation
- You have to firstly download and install VCOM MTK Drivers v1.0.14 onto your computer.
- Download SP Flash Tool into your computer – you may need to extract the package.
- Open up SP Flash tool and go to Download tab.
- Next, choose Download agent : DA_SWSEC.bin file from SP Flash folder.
- Also choose Scatter : MT6795_Android_scatter.txt file from the ROM images folder.
- Do not forget to UNCHECK preloader (otherwise you are going to brick your RN3MTK device)
Section #2 : Flashing the ROM
- On SP Flash tool, select Download Only option.
- Click on the Download button.
- Turn off your RN3MTK device as normally.
- Press only volume down (-) button on your device and plug USB cable immediately. However, you need to keep the button pressed.
- Once you have seen the red bar in SP Flash tool, you now can release the button.
- You’ll then see the yellow bar in SP Flash tool which means flashing process has started.
- Just wait until the flashing progress reaches 100% and the window with green check mark will appear.
- At this point means the flashing process has done.
- You can now disconnect USB cable, close the SP Flash and turn on the RN3MTK device as normally.
- Please be patient since the first boot may take up to 10 minutes.
Enjoy the lightweight MIUI7 Stable Multilanguage build with no Chinese bloatware!