In some cases you might need to re-install or flash your phone’s IMEI. That kind of task is not what common users do because lack of knowledge. However, basically, it can be done easily with a help of a Windows based tool called SN Write Tool. To cut long story short, it is a special tool with ability to flash IMEI data to Android phones powered with any variants of MediaTek chipset like Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 3. The tool is originally created and distributed by MediaTek, Inc.
- Ability to flash single or multiple IMEI (up to 4)
- There are several options available in regards to flashing IMEI such as Barcode, BT address, Wifi address, Wifi EPP copy, Mac address and DRMkey MCID.
- Ability to flash or remove IMEI lock option.
- Compatibility to vast majority MediaTek-powered devices like phones, tablets and even Rndis dongle.
- It supports IMEI database files come along the stock firmware.
Using SN Write tool to write IMEI data into your phone is basically easy. Nevertheless, it might cause you damage of your phone. Therefore, please proceed with full caution.
File name :
Version 2.1604.00 | 6452 downloads | 20 MB