Here is we mirrored .img file of Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) custom build, compiled specially, for Redmi Note 3. The TWRP has version number 3.0.0 and the image (.img) file is flashable using Flashify, old TWRP, or ADB. There is also another custom compiled build of TWRP v3 for Redmi Note 3. Either that one or this one has similar features but I don’t really sure which one is the most stable.
TWRP v3 Key Features
- Completely new TWRP theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
This TWRP package is available in .img format. The file is -while it’s hot- mirrored directly in our US server for your download convenient. Make your Redmi Note 3 be more awesome and grab the recovery file via link below :
p.s: The file is compressed in a .zip file you can extract.
File name :
Version 3.0.0 | 24858 downloads | 14 MB