Xposed Framework is not something an ordinary / casual Android users really need it. However, for many Android enthusiast, Xposed Framework is the coolest and easiest way to customize the appearance and behavior of any Android ROM without having to flash another custom ROM thoroughly. This piece of app is, in fact, very useful even for casual user.
In case of MIUI device, here’s is a compatible version of Xposed Framework for MIUI 7. It works on most MIUI devices. The only requirement is that the device must have been rooted and TWRP recovery has been installed.
Thanks to Xposed developer and an XDA member called Annabathina for sharing this build. All credits go to them.
ROM OS Version: 5.0.2
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10
ROM Firmware Required: Newest Modem and Bootloader for your device
Xposed framework : sdk : 21-arm64 Version Information
Status:Stable. ...Current Stable Version: alpha....
Stable Release Date: 2016-02-22
Last Updated 2016-02-22
File name :
Version 3.0 alpha 4-37 | 5068 downloads | 612 KB
File name :
Version 8.0 sdk 21 arm64 | 4339 downloads | 6 MB
older versions available at :
Also read : How to install Xposed Framework on Redmi Note 3.
How to install
General installation procedure as following:
- Root your device. Read: How to root MIUI device.
- Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Read: Download TWRP Recovery.
- Copy both Xposed Framework .zip and Installer .apk files into your phone’s storage.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP, go to Wipe >> Cache >> Dalvik cache
- Still in TWRP, choose Install >> find the Xposed Framework.zip file
- Once flashed, just choose Reboot menu in TWRP to reboot your phone.
- Now on your phone, make sure you have enabled installation from unknown sources, then install Xposed Installer .apk file as usual.